Oxford University Transit System - Alterations and Additions
Prebid Date10/16/19 10:00 am
Bid Date10/31/19 10:00 am
Company & Contacts
Murphy & Sons, Inc
Heather Williams (662) 393-3130
409 McElroy Drive., Oxford, MS
The Work consists of the construction of a new addition to the existing one-story maintenance and operations building, a new drive entrance to the site, and expansion of the existing parking areas.
1. The Work includes mass excavation and engineered fill under the building, general site grading, asphalt,
concrete and gravel surface paving, concrete foundations and slab-on grade, non-loadbearing masonry veneer, structural steel and glue-laminated timber framing, wood framing for partitions, structural insulated wall and roof panels, hollow metal door frames, flush wood doors, fiberglass windows, sectional overhead service doors, door hardware, gypsum board, resinous flooring, carpet, resilient base and accessories, lay-in acoustical panel ceilings, painting, plumbing fixtures and related piping, mechanical heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems with related piping and ductwork, grilles and accessories, and electrical service, lighting, power and communications systems.
- a. Building Addition: 2,880 sq.ft.
- b. Existing Building Renovations: 1,300 sq.ft.
- c. Gravel Surfacing: 37,888 sq.ft.
- d. Asphalt Paving: 6,333 sq.ft.
- e. Concrete Paving: 960 sq.ft.
3. Work shall be completed in 280 calendar days after receipt of an official “NOTICE TO PROCEED.”