Snowden Soccer Concession
Prebid Date6/25/20 10:00 am
Bid Date7/14/20 10:00 am
Company & Contacts
Murphy & Sons, Inc
Heather Williams 662-393-3130
6650 Snowden Lane, Southaven, MS 38672
BID DATE INFORMATION:
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids will be received for the project named below by the City of Southaven, until 10:00 A.M. local time on Tuesday, July 14th, 2020 and shortly thereafter will be opened and read aloud publicly.
There will be a non-mandatory pre-bid conference for this project on June 25th, 2020 at 10:00 am at the Snowden Grove Indoor Soccer Arena located at:
BankPlus Sports Center
6208 Getwell Rd.
Southaven, MS 38672
- A. The project consists of a masonry concession and restroom building with wood trusses, steel columns and beams, and metal roofing and siding. The project is to be constructed on a prepared site in conjunction with the Snowden Soccer Complex in Southaven, MS. The work shall include all architectural, civil, structural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical work, and the following as part of the Work:
- 1. All utilities as required for building operation both from inside the building to 5’-0” outside the building, and from 5’-0” outside the building to the appropriate main service line as coordinated with the utilities provider or other applicable city officials. This includes tap fees, meters, connections, electrical transformer and pad (as required), and all other work related to utility provision and installation as required for complete operation.
- B. All items furnished for the Work shall be new. All work shall be accomplished in a manner
acceptable to the Owner and Architect.
- C. Materials and Labor required to complete Work called for in the Contract Documents are to be
furnished and performed in a faithful and thorough manner.
- D. It is understood that, except as otherwise specifically stated in the Contract Documents, the
Contractor shall provide and pay for all materials, labor, tools, equipment, connections, permit fees, service lines to meters by Utilities, transportation, superintendent, temporary construction, services, facilities and all cost to execute and complete the entire Work being done under the Contract Documents and deliver it complete and ready for it’s intended use.
- E. The Contractor shall perform all Work as described in the accompanying Sections of this Project Manual and shown on the Drawings, both as enumerated generally in the Index to Specifications and Drawings Index.
- F. Provide to the Owner a completed building. The Contractor shall furnish and install all items,
whether specifically shown or specified, that are necessary or required to furnish a complete, water-tight, weather-proof building.
Hard copy full sets of plans and specifications will be available for purchase at contractors expense, which will be fulfilled by Memphis Reprographics or files may be downloaded for free from our online plan room. To download files, you must register for a free account, if you already have an account, simply log in and select “Download” this entire job. Then proceed to the download queue on the left menu bar to receive your downloaded files. For questions about accessing the documents please contact Memphis Reprographics at 901-590-4862.